- U9-U12 (born 2007-2010) programs will be following the new Long Term Player Development guidelines.
- Stage THREE (for this year the U9 & U10 level) recreational soccer boys and girls to play games 6 v 6 on smaller fields with a Maximum roster size of 12.
- Stage THREE (U11 level) recreational soccer boys and girls to
play games 8 v 8 on
Smoking is not permitted on any soccer pitch.
Soccer 13- 18yrs
Outdoor League play usually begins the first Monday in May - September (no play in July & August). Games are usually played twice a week throughout the Season. Registration generally takes place early March.
Indoor League play begins the first week of October. Registration generally takes place early September
All coaches must complete the Respect In Sport online course. All team officials listed on a team roster must be Criminal Check & Child Abuse Registry cleared as per WYSA bylaws.
All Recreation coaches for teams within the programs of WYSA must possess the following coaching certifications:
- Division Under 9 through to and including Under 13 - must hold the level of Learning to Train
- Divisions Under 14 through to and including Under 18 - must hold the level of Active for Life.
WKMCC prides itself in the quality of our volunteer Coaches who strive to bring the elements of "respect, responsibility and trust" back to the game of soccer. For more information about the program or if you are interested in coaching please contact the Soccer Convenor.